Vol. 7 Issue 2 of the JCSHM
Posted on May 16th, 2017
Volume 7 Issue 2 (April 2017) of the Journal of Civil Structural Health Monitoring (JCSHM). Please sign in to your membership-based account to access the full Journal.
In this Issue:
- SHM of a stayed bridge during a structural failure, case study: the Rio Papaloapan Bridge by Francisco J. Carrión, Juan A. Quintana, Saúl E. Crespo
- Damage detection of a truss bridge utilizing a damage indicator from multivariate autoregressive model by Yoshinao Goi, Chul-Woo Kim
- Analysis of load test on composite I-girder bridge by F. Huseynov, J. M. W. Brownjohn, E. J. O’Brien, D. Hester
- Implementation of a drive-by monitoring system for transport infrastructure utilising smartphone technology and GNSS by P. J. McGetrick, D. Hester, S. E. Taylor
- Axle detection on prestressed concrete bridge using bridge weigh-in-motion system by Rahul Kalyankar, Nasim Uddin
- Techno-economical and practical considerations for SHM systems by Francisco J. Carrión, Juan A. Quintana, Saúl E. Crespo
- Seismic isolation: past, present and the importance of SHM for the future by Paolo Clemente
- Crack detection in steel girders of bridges using a broken wire electronic binary sensor by Farnaz Raeisi, A. Mufti, G. Mustapha, D. J. Thomson
- A novel online damage detection approach in bilinear chain-like structures by Fereidoun Amini, Mohammad Rabiepour
- Monitoring wooden Warren truss hangar to extend their design life by Laura Locklin, Jorge Orellana, George Akhras
- Contribution to assess the water storage tank vulnerability by principal component analysis by Nassima Miloudi, Hocine Hammoum, Karima Bouzelha, Boussad Metna, Anne Pantet
Questions about access? Contact NancyC@ishmii.websitepro.hosting.